Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Hike




Here are the promised, then forgotten, pictures of our hike! We had a great time celebrating a beautiful marriage between Mark and Denise. I'm always game for celebrating love!!

I heard a new one yesterday: Christian comes running in to where I am and says, "Brian has a Lego jewel in his nose!" I can hear Brian screaming bloody murder in the background. I finally got him to calm down and propped him up on the counter. At first, looking with a flashlight, I couldn't see anything. Then, after a closer inspection, I saw the tip of a small Lego jewel way up his nose. I was able to retrieve it with some tweezers after several attempts and all was well. We then had the obligatory discussion with everyone about putting small objects in your mouth, nose, ears, etc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Nancy, thanks for posting these great pictures. What a great village we have!

Tennis ball sling shot is my kind of ballistics. I need to send the plans to the potato cannon to Mr. Brough. I bet he could construct an awesome one.

6:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home