Wednesday, June 29, 2011

News

Just thought I'd catch up with our latest family news.

Faith found out yesterday that she will be moving up to the level 4 gymnastics team for the upcoming competition season, which begins in August. We celebrated last night by taking her out to dinner--her choice was Panda Express. We're so proud of her and how hard she's working!

Hannah had a CT scan by a neurotologist to try to figure out why she has continuing hearing loss. We had a CT scan done about 2 1/2 years ago and two different Ear, Nose, Throat doctors looked at it and saw nothing wrong. I decided to let this doctor do a new scan since he has a specialty in this area and is considered an "expert" in these types of problems. He found a middle ear bone deformity on both ears, meaning both sides are abnormal. He can't account for why her hearing is slightly better on one side, but said she'll always need the hearing aid, at least on the left side. There are no surgical solutions, so we simply have the information now and know why she's having a little trouble hearing.

We're enjoying family time now! Michael and the kids are in the living room playing Go Fish now. I promised Brian a jump on the trampoline as soon as I am off the computer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know that was lots of hard work, Faith, but with great results. Congratulations. Love, Gammy

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home