Monday, June 06, 2011

Our beautiful girl is 9!
















We had a wonderful birthday celebration with Faith this past weekend. Gammy and Grandma came into town and met us for mini-golf and video games. We took Faith to a fancy Italian restaurant for a late lunch, then Gammy treated us to pie. These are moments I cherish more than anything! Hard to describe, but I'd rather be hanging with my family and loving on each other than anything in the world. My appreciation for special moments of togetherness deepens as we get closer to not being able to be together. Not in a sad way, but in an "I'm incredibly thankful for this life God's given to me" kind of way. Just feeling really thankful for so many things, but especially for all of the beautiful people God's put in my life to support me, to love me (even on days when I'm not so lovable). You guys all know who you are, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had so much fun on your birthday, Faith. Especially enjoy the photos of Nancy and Michael since they are rarely in the same photo at the same time. Love,Mom

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Faith, you look like a true princess. Very sparkly!

5:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home