Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Faith's and Christian's newest projects






Faith recently found a cork board project in her American Girl magazine that she wanted to make. She agreed to pay for it all herself with money she had been saving, so we went to a few different stores and picked out the materials to make it. We printed out pictures of her and Daddy to put on it and hung it next to her bed. Now the other kids are wanting cork boards with pictures by their beds, but it's awfully hard to find small ones. I guess if I buy the other kids one I'll pay Faith back the money she paid for hers.

Faith and Christian have been in an art class at the homeschool co-op this semester. Their latest big project was these stained glass pieces. I finally got them sealed and hung in the dining room windows and they're beautiful! They add so much color to the room--I love it! Christian's is the unicorn and Faith's is the rose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stained glass pictures did indeed brighten up the dining room. They were beautiful! Faith, your bulletin board turned out so well--know you can hardly wait to show it to Dad. Love, Gammy

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home