Saturday, May 21, 2011

Faith's first gymnastics competition











Faith had her first level 3 gymnastics competition last weekend. We had a great time getting her ready and watching her perform. She really did a great job--first time I'd seen her do the beam routine without falling off on the handstand. Made the highest marks of all the girls on her team on the floor routine and tied for the highest marks on the bars (we didn't see how they compared to the other girls from other teams in the competition). She was 2nd all around on her team. They'll be working out at the gym 3 days a week starting in the summer --8 hours in all. I suppose she'll be in pretty good shape! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, Faith, and I have to say your siblings did an excellent job of supporting you also--especially Christian. Love, Gammy

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home