This week, I want to honor two men in my life who have made an impact that can't be measured! Here are a few pictures of them doing what they do best--loving others and making a difference in all of our lives! Happy birthday to my brother and my loving husband!
This is perfect, Nancy. Thank you for taking time to honor the birthday of two very special men in my life as well--mi hijo and my son-in-law. I love the two of you so much and cherish that you are a very big part of our family! Happy Birthday! Mom
2 Comments:
This is perfect, Nancy. Thank you for taking time to honor the birthday of two very special men in my life as well--mi hijo and my son-in-law. I love the two of you so much and cherish that you are a very big part of our family! Happy Birthday! Mom
6:59 PM
Happy Birthday Parade Michael!!!!
We love you. ~ Mark, Denise, Isaac, and Leo!
7:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home