More pictures from Shanghai













I'm working on putting some pictures from our trip into the blog. I'm posting most of the pictures within the posts that I had previously written if you're interested in looking back at those. Here's some more from the Shanghai portion of our trip, which is where we were touring before we picked Hannah up.
I know my blog expert mentor will think it's all crazy, the way these are arranged, but I'm so tired now I don't have the mental energy to fix it all up right. :)
The one where Faith is bending down is her releasing her fish next to the Buddhist temple there.
I'll be adding pictures over the next week or so if you want to check back every now and then.
Quick medical update: We have a visit with the plastic surgeon on the cleft palate team on Tuesday. He would be the one closing up her palate. We'll need to see Ear, Nose, Throat, as well, before any surgury to assess if she needs anything done with her ears. The Early Childhood Intervention folks came over to the house this past week to do an original intake. They'll be coming back for a full evaluation by a therapist to see exactly what delays Hannah may have and decide which therapists need to be coming over to see her. The great thing about this program is that up until age 3, all of the therapists will come to our house to have their visits. YEA!
She's making great progress every day and is definitely getting more comfortable here. Michael and I have noticed how her cheeks and tummy are filling out quite nicely--she's eating like a horse now even if it is all soft foods! She walks around the house, sits on our laps to read books, enjoys her bathtime, usually with one other sibling, and is sleeping well. No speech yet, but we'll work on that in time. Maybe she'll always be unusually quiet. That would be something new for our house!

1 Comments:
Thanks for this great post of pictures of Shanghai...both sets. What beautiful children in the pictures! I'll be praying for Hannah and the team of doctors on Tuesday. Love, Mom H
3:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home