Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh, I forgot

And, praise God, Nancy is feeling much better this morning!!! I'm ready to conquer the world now, or at least the next government bureau that we'll be sitting in this morning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I told you in the e-mail, I and a lot of others are praying without ceasing for all of you.  Thank you, God, for your care and instruction in the little and BIG things in our lives. Nancy, I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. Love, Mom H

7:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so maybe we are not coming over on August 7th, but we are excited about seeing H whenever she is ready to see us…I checked my schedule, and I am wide open on New Years 2010.

Godspeed, Gregg

7:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so maybe we are not coming over on August 7th, but we are excited about seeing H whenever she is ready to see us…I checked my schedule, and I am wide open on New Years 2010.

Godspeed, Gregg

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home