Sunday, July 06, 2008

C's black eye and crafts






This most certainly isn't his first black eye, but it was a pretty good one! He got it having a fantastic time playing with some other boys his age. Lesson learned: a tennis racket doesn't make such a good sword. Brian ended up with a black eye only days later after a day at one of those inflatable jumping places. No idea how exactly how that one happened. I discovered it as we were leaving and I was putting his shoes on.


Faith and I had a good time working on some colonial American crafts while Christian was out of town. She and I looked in the mall at some bows for her and Hannah and decided we might be able to make some ourselves. Here's a picture of my first attempts at bow-making. The bigger bows are Faith's and the smaller ones are Hannah's. I thought they turned out pretty cute.
Oh yes, how could I forget the picture of Brian with his "weapons" in his underwear. I can't tell you how long we laughed at this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved these pictures--really showed the personalities of each special child. The bows look great. Is there one to match their matching dresses? Love, Mom

5:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home