Rangers Game
+030.jpg)
+020.jpg)
+022.jpg)
+023.jpg)
+026.jpg)
+027.jpg)
+003.jpg)
+011.jpg)
+012.jpg)
+015.jpg)
+018.jpg)
We really have become overly familiar with overnight mail! Did you know it can range in price from $16 to almost $30 depending on what time of day it gets there and such things? We've done it so many times now I almost have all of the Fed-Ex time ranges down by memory.
I've put the family photo from Taco Cabana on here. Let me know, Mom, if you can save it or print from here. Michael and I were discussing the special bond that Isaac and Christian seem to have. It's neat to know you can count on your family and experience friendship and love from them.
Speaking of love, we had Faith's birthday gathering over here complete with manicures, pedicures and special flip flop crafts for the little girls. We were all amazed at the beautiful cake Mom made for her. It was truly a work of art, I thought! I'll post pictures from that on the next post (may not get to that for a couple days). Thank you so much, Mom, for helping her to feel like such a princess. The looks on all the girls' faces were priceless!

1 Comments:
Nancy, thanks for sending me the family picture by e-mail. It printed out perfectly. Love, Mom
8:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home