Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy 1st birthday, Luke!




Today is Luke's first birthday!! I told Di last night it seemed like not too long ago that we were sitting on the floor of our apartment for Christian's first birthday party. It's been

8 years now! I also vividly remember all of us sitting in the waiting room at the hospital waiting for Luke to be born. Poor Di was pushing forever! :) He's so worth it, though, isn't he?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

What seems surprising in this picture is that Brian isn't the baby any more. Happy Birthday Luke!

5:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm! I seem to remember the rest of us sitting in the waiting room as Luke was born, but the BFF had gone to get supper. Mom

5:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He really is worth it!! (Although 3.5 hours of pushing is a very long time!) What a very special day that was and what a great 1st birthday we had with our friends and family!! I have posted a few pictures of his birthday on Luke's web site if you want to take a look. - Di

7:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home