Saturday, December 29, 2007

Church Under the Bridge






Here's a couple of pictures from our Sunday School's ministry to the homeless. It was cold and rainy, but that was a blessing, as it made us ten times more thankful to have a warm car to get into and a warm home with a shower to come home to. What a beautiful service--it ended with everyone holding hands singing Jesus Loves Me. This was a powerful moment for God to work on our hearts, reminding us that we're ALL His children, no matter where we are in this life. As I was quickly deleting old images from my camera to make room for new photos, I mistakenly deleted the picture of Mom with the kids here. I'll push buttons much more slowly next time!


I love these two pictures of Brian--you have to click on the Christmas tree picture and look at his pose there. And he was definitely posing for the other one!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home