Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hello again!--new pictures



















I know I haven't posted in awhile. I have found myself this morning with a few spare moments--it's 8am and NO child in my house has woken up yet!!!! I might need to record this for a record book or something. I actually checked in on them to make sure everyone was still breathing! :) We had a late night last night with a work event, so they're catching up.






We start soccer practice tonight. I plan on going running with Brian while the others do their thing.






We finished up our homeschool co-op a couple weeks ago, so I included a picture of the class I taught the younger kids with Christian and Faith in it.
Some of art camp, basketball games, tennis camp, etc.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved having Christian and Faith during spring break art school--love those mosaics. Your coop class seems to be a hit, Nancy. Great bulletin board telling about it. You should post it as well.
Love, Mom

7:15 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Terrific hiking pictures. Is this the Barton Springs Greenbelt? Looks similar to some of this picture set on flickr.

7:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home