Saturday, September 03, 2011

Sleepover











Faith had a friend over last night for a sleepover. They had great fun and since they do gymnastics together, wanted to do a few fun gymnastics photos. We all had a blast figuring out what would be cool for a photo.

We had Grandma in for two weeks and were sad to see her go today, but enjoyed getting to meet Mom for lunch. She's been such an incredible help--the kids will take their Bible verses to her each day, Brian would read to her and get her to read his school work to him each night, she would do speech therapy and school work with Hannah, etc. She was also able to watch the other kids while I shuttled everyone around to different activities. It was truly a blessing to me and the kids!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like total fun!! I enjoyed my two weeks also--lots of reading and cleaning--things I like to do. Glad G'ma was such a great help to you also. Love, Mom

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Mark said...

As awesome and elegant as Faith and her friend are in their pictures, I still have to give the nod to Brian's handstand shot.

5:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home