Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Great weekend!

















Had a fantastic weekend full of fun and lots of food with the family! Got to celebrate the girls' birthdays. The picture of just me is for M. Mom thought he would appreciate that! :) Also received some of the most incredibly beautiful flowers from my brother's family!!! I can't even begin to express how blessed and happy I am! Thanks for all of the love, guys!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics, my love! I wish I could've been there with y'all. Of course, the one of you was my favorite--wasn't I telling you recently there was a blue shirt I really like on you?

I love you guys--talk with you soon!

Love, m

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Thanks for the pictures Nancy. It was a very fun weekend. Hope you had a great birthday!

11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Those pictures captured a little of everything we did! Glad you enjoyed having Nancy in some of the pictures, M. Love, Mom H

4:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home