Halloween











These are special for the grandparents. :) I guess only a parent or grandparent can appreciate yearly Halloween pictures, but I, of course, think they're soooo cute! First Baptist Church was having a fall festival on Friday night complete with carnival-like games, a cake walk, bouncers, free popcorn and hot dogs, etc. We all had a great time and when we got home Michael had a camp out on the trampoline in the backyard with the 3 older kids. I had that familiar uneasy feeling, being alone in our bed again. It was an unwelcome feeling and I was glad to walk into the living room and see all of my crazies in the morning (I guess it got too cold around 5am and they all came in to warm up).
Faith's soccer team won their game yesterday--they haven't been scored on in about 4 games. Christian's team didn't win, but they played great and had fun!
Brian and Hannah both have a bit of a cold today, so we worshipped at home together. Had a great Bible study with the kids sitting out on the trampoline.
Brian and Hannah both have a bit of a cold today, so we worshipped at home together. Had a great Bible study with the kids sitting out on the trampoline.

1 Comments:
These are just the kind of Halloween pictures that make my day! They look so cute and happy--First Baptist Church--so much of my childhood memories are there also. I'm glad they had such a great time. Love, Gammy
3:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home