Can you beat this?
08+001.jpg)
I had to share this. I hope I don't gross you out, but I was so astonished I thought this was actually funny! This is how Hannah woke up this morning. No, that's not her beautiful, brown asian skin, that's POOP! She was painting her arms, legs, and face with it (and her sheet and crib). I wasn't sure exactly where to start, so I took a picture while I was thinking. This crib sheet actually got thrown into the trash. I know we don't have that many extras and Michael hates it when I do that, but I have my limits! After MUCH scrubbing and wailing, she's a much cleaner and nice smelling baby again.
Quite amazing! I have four kids and I don't think I've ever had something quite this messy in the morning (hmm, now that I think about it--a kid having a stomach virus is a close competitor).

1 Comments:
AHHH, SHE'S SO CUTE! GAMMY
10:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home