Monday, May 24, 2010

Gymnastics Exhibition




Christian and Faith had an end of year exhibition for gymnastics on Saturday. Brian decided he'd rather just watch them this year. We got to see their coach do a back flip on the balance beam, which was cool. Faith promptly went home and taught herself how to do a perfect back flip on the trampoline. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Christian on the floor, vault, or trampoline--by far his strongest areas. They all had a blast this year and always looked forward to going to class! I'm hoping to get Hannah into a class soon if they start one that meets at the same time as the others. She tries to do all the same stuff everyone else does.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have been there to see all you have learned. Wow! Gammy

4:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home