Anniversary/ Mother's Day
+007.jpg)
+005.jpg)
+003.jpg)
I had some wonderful surprises today. My sweet love had a dozen roses sent to the house for our anniversary--we get to celebrate together this weekend, thanks to Mom!! God was watching over me (and still is) in such an incredible way in leading me to the man I've now been married to for 15 years. I can't help but think that maybe Grandpa had something to do with me meeting Michael. Maybe when he got to Heaven, he put in a special request for his granddaughter. :) Faith Marie wrote a beautiful anniversary letter. She's got such a sweet spirit and the love she shares is truly inspirational.
The kids made some awesome chalk drawings in the back for an early Mother's Day present. I honestly don't think there's one thing more in the world I would enjoy more from them than these little gifts of their artwork.
I just wanted to share how blessed I feel today. I have so much love in my life and I'm thankful!

1 Comments:
What a precious post! Love the pictures and the words. Love, Mom
12:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home