Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our garden adventures









We're all had a great deal of fun in this new adventure of growing things. I included some pictures of our tomatoes when we first put them in pots. They're just starting to have some little tomatoes growing on them and they're as tall as my shoulder. We had our first japaleno that I'll be putting into my salsa tomorrow with the cilantro we're growing. We also pulled up our potatoes. There were two small potatoes planted and we ended up with seven that we pulled up. There's a whole new appreciation for farmers that have to grow ALL the food for their family! I got a couple of pictures of our beautiful squash blossoms, as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Love those garden vegetables--I'll be glad when you grow enough to share. Mom

3:58 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Very diverse garden you have there. Also notice that there are two gardeners wearing gloves. The joy of gardening is getting dirty, right?

Glad to see the other gardeners enforcing that tradition.

6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home