Saturday, December 06, 2008

Hannah's CT results
























































We went in on Friday for the results of Hannah's CT scan, focusing on her ear. That came back normal and the fluid in her ears looked like it was gone. She still isn't passing her hearing test on one ear, though, so they are scheduling a more sophisticated exam that measure brainstem response while she's sedated. http://www.hearingcenter.com/services/abr.html We'll be excited to figure everything out with her ears and get to the bottom of all of this.

And just in case I hadn't had enough of the doctor's offices in one week, Brian took a nose-dive for an apparatus at the playground and split his lip bad enough to require two stitches. That little doozy bought us 5 1/2 hours at the local emergency room! Can I please tell you how much the kids enjoyed this when we were going several hours past lunchtime? Michael and I were getting quite creative in trying to entertain everyone. We did get a chance to finish our book we were reading as a family about a missionary couple to Burma.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home