Gardening
+018.jpg)
+017.jpg)
+016.jpg)
+013.jpg)
+012.jpg)
+011.jpg)
+006.jpg)
We've recently planted our very first vegetable garden. We have yet to see if we actually get to eat anything from it, but we've planted spinach, broccoli, potatoes,and cabbage. We've got tomato plants in planters so we can bring them in if it freezes and some sweet and hot pepper seeds in small planters trying to get them started. We'll see how that works. The waterhose kind of blasted onto them once or twice and sprayed a good bit of dirt out, so I'm not sure if the seeds are even still in there. I've learned my lesson now and water those with a watering can. It's been a great adventure, though. Michael and I have enjoyed working outside and seeing all of the fun things in the dirt. We found lots of earthworms this past weekend. With gloves on it's fun to play with them. Maybe I need to bring some gardening gloves on our fishing adventures with Uncle Mark so I can put bait on the hooks with Faith.
We met our friends for a fun day at the park a couple weeks ago and there are a couple of pictures of Faith and Cailey.

2 Comments:
Fantastic! Can't wait to see how it works for you. We should begin planting this weekend.
1:18 PM
That looks great! What good farmers you are... Love the picture of you and your friend, Faith.Mom
1:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home