Great quotation
We found this quote in one of Christian's books. It comes from a real strange bird and we're taking it out of context here, but the words themselves are wonderful.
"One can't learn much and also be comfortable. One can't learn much and let anybody else be comfortable."
Hmm, I know someone like this! :) I always hold my breath a little when I hear, "Kins, I read this great article..." After some research, it usually means some lifestyle changes for the family. I'm glad I live with a man who stands by his principles, though. I admire him for that, even if I hardly ever get to make great chili anymore!

1 Comments:
Great quote Christian. Love to see you adding thoughts to the blog. I searched for a compliment to your quote and found this one. As with your quote, independent thinking can be uncomfortable. However, it battles the "stigma of conformity."
"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost." Thomas J. Watson
11:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home