Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 4th birthday, Curly bear!
























































We've had a fantastic time celebrating our little Brian and I decided to go down memory lane a bit for his birthday. Unfortunately, I'm not putting the pictures on here in chronological order, but they begin with 11 weeks in utero! This past weekend we took Brian to breakfast at a cafe in the downtown area and all shared a giant 3-pound cinnamon roll. After breakfast we all went to see the animated movie, _Up_. This morning Christian and Faith woke up at 4am so they could finish their schoolwork early and play with Brian. I took them all to Starbucks for a special breakfast. Gammy and Great-Grandma will come in this weekend to help us celebrate at the Magic Time Machine!
By the way, the house is sold now!!!! I cancelled the insurance on it today! WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, precious baby boy. May God always bless you. Love, Gammy

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home