Monday, August 10, 2009

Great weekend











We had a great weekend with the family, whittling away the time that Michael's gone. Mom convinced us to get some pictures made and here are just a few from the set. We were able to get the CD with the rights to the pictures with the package we bought, so that's pretty cool!
Thanks for the great distractions, guys! We had a blast hiking last weekend here near our house and we convinced Great Grandma to stay with us for the week to help out with some things. I was able to take the older three kids on special date time over the course of the week. Christian and I went to the bookstore / Starbucks, Faith and I went to a dollhouse store and to lunch at a small cafe, and Brian and I rode the train by the zoo and went for ice cream. Thanks, Grandma!! I even got a doctor's visit in--a true rarity!
Off to unpack more boxes.
Love you!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Diana said...

Love these pictures!

7:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was excited that the kids actually wanted to have pictures taken--no crying babies this time. Love, Gammy

8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home