Signing




I have a great story to tell about Hannah signing today. She came to me while I was working on the computer and signed "shoes," then "out." She brought me her shoes, which I put on, then she went outside and ...
I can't tell you how excited we are about her starting to communicate with us! She really refuses to try to talk much, but she seems to enjoy making some signs. We're all learning, slowly, but still learning.
She's also made some big strides with potty training. I even put her down for nap yesterday with big girl pants on and she woke up dry. Maybe it was just a fluke, but we were definitely pulling out the M&M's.

1 Comments:
I loved all of the pictures on my mousepad for Mother's Day. Everyone has had to look at them and oooh and aaah. Love, Mom
6:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home