Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Fieldtrips






















































































































The kids and I went with our homeschool group to the Dr. Pepper museum last week, followed by a great walk along the river and some time at the playground. The next day was a day at the park with a some more homeschool families. We hadn't participated in the field trips for some time while we were adjusting to Hannah being home, but these went amazingly smooth. Hannah walked along with the family without straying far at all from anyone. Hannah's friend, Savannah, taught her how to walk up the playground steps and go down the slide. This kept her busy for an hour.

We had the carpets cleaned Friday night in anticipation of a possible buyer coming through. We've only had one so far, but we're patiently waiting on God's perfect timing. I feel like I'm constantly cleaning bathrooms and kitchen sinks "just in case." I have to say, I'll be thrilled to have someone else take ownership and not have to bother with such things quite so frequently. No news yet about any move. The guy who might be able to tell us anything is out of the office this week. We're mainly waiting to see what places might be able to provide medical care for Hannah.

Sorry about the crazy layout of the pictures. Everytime I try to move them around and fix them, I accidentally delete a picture. I've decided to just leave them crazy for the time being.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were still great picture and look like so much fun! Another thing you can type an e-mail about, Christian and Faith. Let me know when you know anything --got to look for those cheap airline tickets--unless it's within driving distance. Mom

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home