Saturday, August 25, 2012

Faith's meet update (for Uncle Mark) :)


Faith and our neighbor, friend, and teammate, Addy

Just before the meet
At the meet we did vault first, then bars, then beam, then floor.  Beam was my best event, I got an 8.575.  Vault was my worst, with a 6.725.  I got an 8.4 on floor and a 7.4 on bars.  It was fun, although I was a little bit disappointed about my scores.  My new warm up suit is really pretty.  I got two CDs from Gammy before the meet that I got to listen to while we did my hair.  They were Carrie Underwood Blown Away and Taylor Swift Fearless

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Fantastic article Faith. You even managed to underline the song titles, like it. However, it makes me wonder about the proper style conventions inside a web page. Underlining inside HTML usually indicates a link.

Wonder, even though beam was your best score, is that your favorite event? After watching the Olympics, it certainly seems the most prone to disaster.

5:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home