Thursday, November 03, 2011

Fun times!







Wanted to share some of our fun times we've been having recently.  Faith made Tilapia last week in cooking class and loved it.  I smelled it and it didn't smell fishy, but that's as close as I got to it!  Maybe next time she makes it I'll actually give it a try.  Christian finished up his soccer season last week.  They came awfully close to beating the team that ended up in first place--we were a bit concerned with referee favoritism after a few of her actions, but it was a good, hard fought game.  Makes for a good chance to talk about doing your best and keeping a positive attitude no matter what, which Christian certainly did.  He had a blast and was excited to simply play on this level, which was quite a bit higher than what he'd been playing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Faith, if you mix some Bisquick into any dish your Mom will eat it up. Looks like fun.

5:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home