Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Robinsons' visit

On the way to Austin, Lori and the girls came to our house for the night. We were able to meet Michael for a picnic near his work before they headed out the next day. I just keep thinking how blessed we are to have so many awesome nieces and nephews! Aren't cousins great?






Sarah and Christian enjoy crawling around on the floor together. Brian and Andrea are playing in his room.


Emily and Faith snuggle on the couch for Bible reading time before bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Wow! Look at all of those cute kids. I counted, and you officially have enough for a sevens team. Excellent, I'll bring the ball on the next campout.

5:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cute pictures--I don't know about a rugby team with all of those princesses, but I'm sure Christian and Isaac could teach them...and baby Brian.

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home