Praise God, we're all back together! What a wonderful Christmas we've enjoyed!! Thank you to ALL of our family members for loving and supporting us for the past year.
The same wonderful family. The same sofa! The same warmth that the Brough family brings at the Holidays. Many wonderful memories for me there. I do notice that some are missing from the photos. I am so proud for all of you. Thank you for your service to this country and the sacrifices that you make. God Bless you and God Bless America! Amy McCutchin Glenn Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
1 Comments:
The same wonderful family. The same sofa! The same warmth that the Brough family brings at the Holidays. Many wonderful memories for me there. I do notice that some are missing from the photos. I am so proud for all of you. Thank you for your service to this country and the sacrifices that you make. God Bless you and God Bless America!
Amy McCutchin Glenn
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
11:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home