Curious how you created the pictures combined with the words? We have an application at work that would do that, however I'm betting you layed the pics on top of a piece of paper with hand writing.
Nancy, I just love checking your blog every week. You are an amazing woman and an amazing Mom. Your family is truly blessed. Thank you for taking the time to share with those of us who can't be there in person! Love you and for all you do for the kingdom! God Bless!
2 Comments:
Curious how you created the pictures combined with the words? We have an application at work that would do that, however I'm betting you layed the pics on top of a piece of paper with hand writing.
1:53 PM
Nancy, I just love checking your blog every week. You are an amazing woman and an amazing Mom. Your family is truly blessed. Thank you for taking the time to share with those of us who can't be there in person!
Love you and for all you do for the kingdom!
God Bless!
5:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home