Christian's science demonstration day
Christian went to Science/Chemistry camp for a week near Grandma and Grandpa's house. The last day, they had a demonstration day for the whole family. Michael started his week of leave then so we could go see it. We were having a hard time finding Christian at one point in the building and were looking around at all the demonstrations for him. We thought maybe he had gone up to his classroom, then remembered the pond area they have set up for the students outdoors. As we were approaching it, we saw Christian and some of his buddies playing in the "quicksand" they had made--made from corn starch and water. I couldn't help but think how Isaac would've loved this adventure. They were busy "gooping" each other, as they called it. Some pretty cool stuff here!I don't think I've put pictures of their art camp on yet, so I'll get that and the pictures from our trip to see Michael's sister's family on soon!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home